Our community can be developed if we do something. The primary goal for us as Liberians is to ensure we take responsibility and develop our communities. Let us do something together. You can choose your county to make your contribution, realizing and believing that you have taken the right step to actually do something for your county and for your people. Community development is about the changes we make that benefit us and that improve our ways of living and interacting as human beings. Our primary objective then becomes for us to identify our community’s needs and how we continuously work to solve our problems.
How can we develop Liberia? Liberia can be developed by working together to build all of the infrastructures needed to make a better community.
1. Water – We can work to improve our drinking water system, which is desperately needed to save lives and to make us healthy. Water is an essential part of our existence.
2. Electric Power – We must work to improve our electric power; we cannot develop in darkness. Light helps to improve our economic condition and to make our lives better.
3. Transportation - Helps us to move freely. We need to work to improve our transportation system that allows us to travel through air, land and sea.
4. Healthcare - We need to have a good healthcare system. Liberia needs a good healthcare delivery system in all 15 of our counties. Let us build the facilities needed for our people, and to provide well-trained, qualified doctors.
5. Education – Liberia needs a good educational system that will help prepare our children's future growth and development.
6. Agriculture - Liberia needs to grow its own food. We must learn to feed ourselves.
Grand Bassa Buchanana
Grand Cape Mount Robertsport
Grand Gedeh Zwedru
Grand Kru Barcclayville
River Cess Cesstos
River Gee Fish Town